Hi Parents/Guardians

It seems as though some people already know, but I just wanted to make sure the message was coming from me. I have been surplussed this year (we don't have as many teaching positions next year and I have the least seniority) and will be teaching at a different school next year.

I wanted to thank all of you for you support. The Beddington Heights parents and community have been such a pleasure to work with over the last 3 years. Thank you for your trust and support. You have raised wonderful children and I am so thankful I had the opportunity to work with them.

I posted this message on our Google Classroom stream. 

So it seems as though some of you may have already heard. I will be teaching at a different school next year. It has been so amazing to teach at BHS over the last 3 years. I have loved every second of it! I am so thankful that I got to teach our amazing class this year and will always remember each and every one of you!

I promised to come visit you next year! You are going to be tremendous school leaders. Your grade 6 teachers will be so lucky to have you in their classes :)

Go BHS Beluga Whales!

Kind Regards,

Seann Mahon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog