Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful long weekend!

I am sorry for the delay in assignments. I made a little error with when they would become available to you. You should be able to access them now. I hope everyone enjoyed last week's assignments. Remember I am available for any questions. I will be available from 8:30 - 9:00 am and 12:30 - 1:30 on Google Meet. This is a time when you can log in to ask me questions as well as connect with your friends. If students need support outside of those times, they can contact me via the Stream (on Google Classroom) or email.

* Outside of the times above I can be available to set up one on one Google Meet sessions if requested.

Must
Measuring length - Math assignment
Math-Basic Facts Quiz
Log into Commonlit and do the assigned reading and questions.

Should
Daily 5 Log book

Could
Grammar practice sheet week 2 assignment
Science - Bill Nye Video on chemical change.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. All assignments are now available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog