Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well and are adjusting to this strange "new normal". I just wanted to let you know that the CBE as a whole is working towards creating a plan of action to support students over the foreseeable future. I don't have any major updates as of now, but just wanted to make sure you know that I am thinking of you all and will keep you informed as I become aware.

For now you can continue to utilize the grade 5 website for ideas, encourage your kids to spend time outside, help out with chores or cooking in the home (lots of rich math and literacy involved in cooking/baking), and trying to enjoy this bit of a forced break.

Don't forget to keep up with the social distancing and hand washing.

Here is a cool video that shows how soap can combat the spread of germs/viruses. You could even try this experiment at home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvG6uBq-dV0

Please don't hesitate to email me with any questions or concerns.

Keep well!

Mr. Mahon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog